2015年4月14日星期二

{ BLOOMING FLOWER OF LIFE workshop } Students' feedback

{ BLOOMING FLOWER OF LIFE workshop } Students' feedback :
1.
This workshop made my life a big impact. In the process, I have done some things so naturally which I have no courage to do before. While attending this workshop, I received miracles on money issue and my parents. I really feel so excited and thankful.
Because of this course, now I have more power to do things that I eager for. And when I face with obstacles, I feel cool down now and I could get more help from other people and the problems could be solved more easily than before. Thanks for this transformation in my life!
2.
When my life is again facing some challenges, I give myself a swift changing short cut method, which is attend this workshop, as I know that transformation in collective awareness energy is far faster and easier than my power alone, this help me change my present situation faster.
This workshop let me go deep inside to my inner world and see my different side of myself. Thanks to the teachers and friends' accompany!
3.
Thanks to everything! Thanks to teachers, Kevin and Shereen!
Previously I feel life is meaningless and want to give up, but now I feel awaken. I found my life purpose here. I need to awake, than help more people become the awakened one. In this workshop, I realize that I am not alone, as my inner power is always there, protecting me and I am loved! I am worth to be loved and worth to get all wonderful things! I am now a shining diamond!

没有评论:

发表评论

❁ 励志文章 ❁ 【人才的培养】 人才有时真的需要有意识的培养 。 我们队是出了名的穷队,但是在培养人才方面却出了三家 。 一家的家长是复原军人,也许在外面见多识广,懂得人才培养的重要性,复原军人的家长复原后,就开始做生意,到离家较远的观鱼庙,太平圩,船形贩...